Ministers Available for Part Time or Pulpit Supply Services

If you are searching for

  • clergy to preside over a single event (worship, wedding, funeral, etc.), please check the "Pulpit Supply" list below.
  • for ministers interested in doing Part Time ministry click on the "Part Time" link at the bottom of the grid. 

Scroll within the grid below for more information or expand the spreadsheet for easier viewing. Information in these lists is generated by those ministers interested in offering their services. The New England Regional staff will review the lists each summer to ensure the lists remain relatively current.

If you are a minister who would like to be added to this list, please click here to add your information.  If you are a minister listed here who wishes to update or remove your information, please contact jblanchette [at] uua [dot] org (Joy Blanchette).

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What types of services are available?
A. Individuals on the our pulpit supply list have specified the services they are willing to provide. Their offerings include weddings, memorials, funerals, dedications, and worship services. Some even specify topics for sermons that they particularly enjoy giving.

Q. Who is qualified to provide pulpit supply services?
A. We maintain the pulpit supply list that offers the services of UUA Senior Ministers, Ministers of Religious Education, Associate Ministers, Assistant Ministers, affiliated Community Ministers and Student Interns.

Q. How do I contact someone for services I need?
A. The list above contains information on candidates who might suit your needs. You may contact them directly by email or phone to discuss compatibility and availability. Arrangement details are between you and the provider of the service.

Q. What is the standard fee paid to ministers offering pulpit supply to congregations?
A. For a list of fees recommended by the Unitarian Universalist Ministers Association (UUMA), see their website.